The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I found it little lacking in snap - at least when you're using brute force approach - mucho VA and mF in dual mono PSU

Lack of 'snap' would be a deal breaker! I was actually thinking dual mono, 300 or 400 VA/side, driving a single AMB σ22 per side. ...maybe beef up the input electrolytics to >10k? Certainly put the MOSFETs on the main heat sinks. Supposedly capable of better transients than even low-ESR electrolytic caps...

Frank

Last edited:

Eer, how should i know, i just borrowed the cargo and entourage untill the next ride.
Fun in those days was that the ones from Oz, Kiwi island, and SA lagged 10 years behind, for a large part due to music censorship in their backyard.
They brought the music, the camp fire, the groove, and even the night-rider (© Mad Max) van along.

(like a rerun of the '60s for a groovey azz predator from Hashishica, catch my drift :clown:)

Half of my favorite duo in the '70s : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjKVq9YsU0

Last edited:
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Have you compared it with the vinyl LP?
Based on the free samples provided at HD.com I much prefer vinyl and Shure V15 setup.

...no doubt the vinyl is nice!

This from the HDTracks website because HD previews were a problem: "Please be assured that the actual Hi-Res files are perfectly fine ... we are working to replace all the previews with 44.1kHz / 16 bit samples."

Best advice if you don't want anyone to have the balls to talk to you.

(Oh Yeah, and i hate you)

Attachments

• Cool Snow.JPG
    Cool Snow.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 204
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Is that a bald spot i see ? :clown:

naah

I was unkempt , and flashed :rofl:
but I certainly had it double , when I was 18

anyway - mustaches are topic here :clown:

Did ZM find that orange and green spider is his hair?

yup - funny young ones just made me try it ..... then I said something about ganja ...... :devily:

:DLooks like Zen could use couple of god solicitors.

The link posted by Nikon point to a clear breach on his pattent on that word.

What you mean you forgot to patent that?

Ah well this kind of things appens

:DI forgot to patent the PCB once and then found out that it could be no longher be done as evveribody is using it.:D