Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Visceral response

Till,

Seeing those that horn in your Icon, and then your current listening selections elicits a truly visceral response.

It’s more than envy. It feels more like a need to hear.

For the time being I'll content my self with:
Meatloaf, Bat out of hell.
Go figure. (on my tiny Tannoy speakers)

Thanks for stretching my imagination and stirring the passion.

"Lucumi"

Piano

Chuchos Valdes

Attachments

• chucho.jpg
    chucho.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 220
tool!

Finally an audio geek / tool fan. We are few and hard to come by. I'm a long time Tool fan and for those of you who dont' listen, go get lateralus and enjoy. Its great. I dunno if they come around France much but I've seen them 3 times. Definitely a show I will see whenever I get the chance.

Re: tool!

breguetphile said:
Finally an audio geek / tool fan. We are few and hard to come by. I'm a long time Tool fan and for those of you who dont' listen, go get lateralus and enjoy. Its great. I dunno if they come around France much but I've seen them 3 times. Definitely a show I will see whenever I get the chance.

I don't know this band since a long time, but theyr music is GREAT!
Lateralus is the only one I have ever listened to.

I dont think the band still exists, since 2 members of TOOL created "A perfect circle"

tool definitely exists!!

Perfect Circle is just a side project of the lead singer. In fact if you look at dates Lateralus came out after Mer de Noms (by APC). I wish i could easily recommend the next best tool album to get, but Aenima, Salival, and Undertow are all great. Opiate is my least favorite, but still one of my favorite cds. I'd say if you like Lat get Aenima next, you should enjoy it.

breguetphile said:
tool definitely exists!!

Perfect Circle is just a side project of the lead singer. In fact if you look at dates Lateralus came out after Mer de Noms (by APC). I wish i could easily recommend the next best tool album to get, but Aenima, Salival, and Undertow are all great. Opiate is my least favorite, but still one of my favorite cds. I'd say if you like Lat get Aenima next, you should enjoy it.

thanks for the info :)
Aenamia was the one I wanted to buy next

I think that A perfect circle is prepairing a new album, with theyr new bass player (Twiggy Ramirez, that played with Marilyn Manson before)