Dynaudio Contour 1.8

Esotar tweeters wont help much.

Hi. I did what you guys are not recommending and updated esotac tweeter to esotar 2 tweeters and improvement is there. Vocals sound with better clarity straight off the box, however, something is missing anyway, I am not very happy with how neutral vocals are. For example, opera vocals lack impact and realism. Billy Ellish and Leonard Cohen vocals lack weight and emotion. My brother says that his cheap Focal chlora 816 sounds better at heights.
My dynns are powered by music fidelity m6 power amp which should be enough juice.
So it comes down to crossover. Is there anything I can do to make those Brother,s cheap Focals loose this battle :)?
Maybe esotar crossovers from car edition can help or something else. Please help.
@Highnotes - I'm thinking of heading down the same path as you with the Esotec to Esotar upgrade. I have the Contour s3.4. I love everything about the speaker except for highs can be a little laid back. It sounds like you did the switch but didnt favor the results. Did you switch back? What speakers do you have? Sorry to jumpstart an old thread but looking for some guidance. A few people at Audio Aficionado have made the switch with the S3.4 and love the results. They say the NA Dyn rep Mick? recommended the upgrade. However I did call Dynaudio and they were less than enthusiastic.