• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

the TRUE digital one

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
badboygolf16v, please take a look, I gave the explanation about the output interface here: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/headphone-systems/326697-true-digital-11.html#post5791904
Android (API level >=26) requires such permissions always even if my app not asking for that. Only one thing what HP-TOY need is access to import preset files from other apps, nothing more. I.e. I can send you some my preset to try, whatever by skype either email etc, where you can tap on that file and system will ask you to choose the app to open the file. You choose the HP-TOY and import is done.

Hi Ivan,

You're web site looks great. One thing you might want to do is put a bit more description under some of the graphs, to clarify what one is looking at.

Also, since this thread is rather more of a commercial endeavor than a DIY thread, I would suggest that you have the Moderators move it over to the "Vendor's Bazaar" forum.

That said, are you planning on commercializing the PowerDAC V2 and the 9038S?
Also, do both of them utilize the DSP that can be modified by the Mobile App?

John

Well, such a vendor/trader I am that even no shop )) BTW, headfi.org deleted my thread because I have an idea to sell something someday in future. They changed my status from member to trader and now I can't even mention my designs(including Private Messages!) until I pay for advertising. That's very interesting because YouTubers-reviewers didn't ask me anything but samples to test. Three reviewers want to review and no one asked for money so far. Regarding that thread moving to the vendor bazaar, I'm not sure if I have the interest to promote on diyaudio.com for a few reasons:
1) that's not buyers forums but DIYers which suppose to make something by themselves
2) even that thread activity is near to zero, I guess about 60 members watching the thread, maybe 10 of them have an idea to buy. Is this the promotion? ))
I use that thread only for my self-confidence, you know, if nobody tells you - "that's a great idea" or "OMG, how did you get such result?" you'll doubt about you spending time for nothing or not. I'm a freelance designer SMPS/classD/DSP/Embedded etc typical design project $20K(almost every month I refuse to start new project because of now I busy with my own products), to be honest, it is quite easy money but I always see numerous greedy morons between me as a designer and user of the final product. Last years brands become completely empty, no engineers, no ideas, no passion just office to order "a product" to chinese OEM, and redirect shipping from there + pay for advertising. I feel it is not a fair situation when users have to pay such fake brands a lot of extra money for poor products. I think I mentioned here 100GBP retail/BOM about $3 i.e. 42x multipler, USB dongle DAC+HPA SNR -90db and 30mW. My Nubia Z11 chinese android 3.5 jack SNR -118dbA THD+N .0015% and the same 30mW. And I feel today we can break that stupid prehistorical rules. Maybe I'm wrong, let's see.

PS: one simple illustration regarding unfair money flow. I had visited one laser-engraving supplier to discuss my order(PowerDAC V2 use that). It was the small first-floor apartment with little kids, young women-operator and the boss. Boss asked 1RMB for 2 caps laser wor i.e. 7 cents per one print on mirror polished stainless steel cap. Women-operator, I believe she is boss wife works without any eyes protection at all. Before my order, they were very busy with a big order from Xiaomi.

Last edited:

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yes - You should probably move this thread to the commercial part of DIYAUDIO. While I'm not very concerned, I believe that it is good that pure private DIY is separated clearly from merchandise efforts. E.g. Soerkris did this on request - just contact a mod.

//

You can contact him to pay by paypal (easiest/direct) BUY | index
but I also see available on aliexpress now. Check it out.

Great positive responses you’ve got there!

I’m planning to use the 9038S strictly as an USB DAC feeding balanced signal to my Stax headphone amps via 2.5mm TRRS-2x 3pin cable. Does that work fine?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.