• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I’ve been having a nice little listening session this afternoon with my Akita and my older Econowave speakers. They match very well. This is a clean, enjoyable, and cool-running amplifier. Cheers.

Attachments

• 4B208E96-2D01-439F-A11A-E840905E2743.jpeg
    4B208E96-2D01-439F-A11A-E840905E2743.jpeg
    717 KB · Views: 310
@Vitaly, at last I received my amp board today and all seems to be fine. But I was concerned with the packaging as with only papers the amp survived from RU to IN :)

Please add some foam based packing material too as you have put bubble wrap around the amp board considering that the package would be thrown across multiple airlines and people. One suggestion.

Is there some wiring diagram or pics apart from Vunce who did post some as its not conventional how the inputs/outputs are name having 3 pins each which I presume is for the balance/XLR connections.

Thanks