• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

mamocel, do you know the ciph mounted in this module, TPA, TDA ...?

Hello Nerone,
before I ordered the ICEpower, this amplifier was built in FX-AUDIO FX502SPRO Amplifier Class D TPA3250 with 2x LME49720NA / NOPB.
I also have to say -not bad for the price

Attachments

• FX-Audio-Raspdac-Tube.jpg
    FX-Audio-Raspdac-Tube.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 189
nice and tidy, I've heard good things about the FX unfortunately I was very into vintage.
Don't have the speakers too close together?
In that position it sounds like you're listening in mono

Because of the speakers, yes they are too close ...
As soon as there is more space, the speakers will have more distance and will no longer be placed in this position.
But right now there is no other way

there will be no next time. It gave me too many worries. In fact, I am already losing more than I gain. I soldered 15 boards, turned out to be defective, several vias have no contact. Now I quickly transfer everything to normal.

If you I can lower your stress by canceling my order I’m okay with money back. No problem with me, I’ve got more than enough projects laying around.