• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Remote trigger, momentary switch, soft start PCB (for First Watt or other projects)

Not on holiday yet (tomorrow), but very busy with work... I'll pick this up immediately after my return in 2 weeks. Please be patient. The current list:

Mfly: 10
pinocchio: 2
herb1diaz: 4
jormajj: 2
Bones13: 4
AR2: 2
mordikai: 2
SeanB06: 2
69mach1: 4
Myint67: 2
atupi: ?
danbmellow: ?

Hi everybody. Sorry for the long period of silence. First holiday and then a lot of work and private stuff. But I'm planning to order and send the PCB's out soon. Hopefully you are still interested.

This is the current list:

danbmellow: 2
Fabian85: 2
dudaindc: 2
kcdonahue: 2
torb: 2

I will send everybody a PB with the PCB costs and shipping costs and PayPal info in the next few days. I will give everybody a limited amount of time (say 2 weeks) to fulfill the payment, after which I will place the order for the amount of boards that have been paid for.

Update:

lancer: 2
Alarudin: 2

Final price will be € 11,- per board excluding shipping. I will be sending out PM's soon with payment info.

Update:

euforia: 2

I have send everybody a PM with the payment details. Payments can be made until the 28th of September, after which I will place the order. Please do not forget to either provide me with your full name when you send me your shipping address or at least put your DIYaudio user name in the description of your Paypal payment, so I can link the payment to the right person.

Dear all, maybe my PM was not totally clear on this but: when you process your payment via Paypal, make it a private payment please. If you want Paypal buyer's protection and make it a commercial payment / payment for goods (or pay by creditcard), that's fine by me, but then add 3.4% + € 0.35 to the total amount, because Paypal will charge me costs in this case...

Thank you!

Last edited:
Update:

pinocchio: 1 (paid)
jormajj: 2 (paid)
Bones13: 4 (paid)
SeanB06: 2 (paid)
danbmellow: 2 (paid)
kcdonahue: 2 (paid)
torb: 2 (paid)
euforia: 2 (paid)
Touister: 2 (paid)
aspringv: 2
arthur: 4

Dear all, we are 2 days away from the payment deadline. As you can see from the list below several of you have not proceeded with payment yet. I will send some PM reminders as well.

Update:

pinocchio: 1 (paid)
jormajj: 2 (paid)
Bones13: 4 (paid)
SeanB06: 2 (paid)
69mach1: 4 (paid)
danbmellow: 2 (paid)