• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Remote trigger, momentary switch, soft start PCB (for First Watt or other projects)

Hello all. The payment deadline has passed and most of you have paid. For the guys that haven't paid: I will order some extra boards, but I am not planning on holding a large stock. So these will sold on a first come first served basis (whoever has interest, so also others). I am ordering the boards in the coming week, so I'll give you till the end of the weekend to pay and ensure yourself of some boards.

Update:

Mfly: 10
pinocchio: 1 (paid)
herb1diaz: 4 (not paid)
jormajj: 2 (paid)
Bones13: 4 (paid)
AR2: 2 (paid)
mordikai: 2 (paid)
SeanB06: 2 (paid)
69mach1: 4 (paid)
Myint67: 0
danbmellow: 2 (paid)
Fabian85: 2 (paid)
dudaindc: 2 (not paid)
kcdonahue: 2 (paid)
torb: 2 (paid)
lancer: 2 (paid)
Alarudin: 4 (paid)
euforia: 2 (paid)
Touister: 2 (paid)
aspringv: 2 (paid)
arthur: 4 (paid)

Mfly,

This is just the circuit I've been looking for! I'd like to order 2 boards from your surplus supply once the current orders have been fulfilled. PM me with the details if the price changes a bit. What is the postage for 2 PCB to the US?

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
Boards have been ordered :)! I have to check the final files first before they go into production, I expect to receive those relatively quickly. Then another week or two before they'll arrive and I can start sending them out. I ordered a few extra (and I mean a few), so if there's more interest...

The updated list:

herb1diaz: 4 (paid)
Myint67: 0
dudaindc: 0
redjr: 2 (paid)
leadfinger: 4 (paid)
emyeuoi: 2 (paid)

Total: 65

Last edited:
Hello everybody. After checking the files with the PCB producer and solving some cosmetic issues with the silkscreen, the boards are in production! They will ship them to me by the end of the week. So I expect to receive them probably by the end of the week after.

I'll keep you updated.

The updated list:

herb1diaz: 4 (paid)
dudaindc: 2 (paid)
redjr: 2 (paid)
leadfinger: 4 (paid)
emyeuoi: 2 (paid)

Total: 67

PM's sent!

No more PCB's left....

I am picking them up this afternoon and just finished the list with addresses. Now for some envelopes, address labels and customs labels... I'm quite busy but I'm doing my best to send them out as soon as possible.

Oh! :( My fault, I followed all the thread and missed last days.
Thanks anyway! If u are putting up a second run (well, don't know why you would :D), count me in.

As promised:

20151103_155647.jpg