USB to I2S : For Small Space .

easy but I don't believe if that junk is worth trying, you better take a look at CT7601
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LpnCj_IX4EBwMMho08h22JpMvf_jvFRf/view?usp=sharing
Hello,

I'm looking for a usb to i2s solution to redesign an now obsolate (shortage) design with xmos.

Does the CT7601 works obligatory with CT7301 ?

There is no mention of performance of Comtrue IC, I read they are good but compared to a 'bit perfect' design with Xmos how it compet ? They are only one 12Mhz crystal needed so they should use an internal pll to generate audio clock for dac it's good for the bom but for jitter how it play ?

Thanks of you (or someone else) can help :)

Anyone here from Savitech Taiwan or Cmedia .
I am getting mad for months now . Most flagship smartphone started removing 3.5MM headphone jack . Most USB Type C adapter's are **** or good ones doesn't push enough power even into 32Ohms cans .
Savi Audio has lots of solutions but they removed their usb audio page .
Datasheet are scare . Even if I had to sign a NDA I don't mind

I looking forward to help . Anyone here knows any small MIPS processor with built in ROM
CM108 may fit your need ?!

To make BOM cheap and keep performance great is the kind of art but make cheap junk, not a big deal )) When I chose 2.5mm jack and saw gold-plated one for 5 cents, I didn't check how much nickel-plated one - no reason. How many units need to sell to get a serious profit from 5 vs 4 cents BOM difference? I think it is ridiculous, if not to say shameful economy ))
I want to design a usb interface with SPDIF i/o 24bit/192khz.
Which chip do you think is more suitable for this today?
That tool to generate the firmware of the cm6631a enables the spdif input too?
Why is it so difficult to find any information about inputs?

Good question, interested in for simple and industrial solution.
I've two way today; one with Cometrue chip but d'ont fully understand if this design need one or two chip (see question above), the other with a mainstream mcu and a on the shelf firmware like a stm32/imx with thesyscon fw.

Diggin this up.

I want to build an 2.1 desktop amp with integrated DSP. So far most of the circuit is done. Now I would like to include an USB input. The old PCM2702 has only low resultion and I'm looking for a newer chipset for HighRes Audio playback. Unfortnately I neeed an IC that works as in I2S Slave, since the DSP is also connected to other interface ICs as well. Any suggestion which USB to I2S IC I could use?

Ok, this is a totally different configuration. As input device the CT7601 can run in slave and master mode. As output device only master mode is allowed. In case of the Cosmo ADC both the CT7601 as well as the ES9822 can be the master or slave device. As I can see on the pictues there is a 12 MHz crystal attached to the CT7601 as well.

My use case seems to be something special. A low end DSP with an hi-res audio chain. Unforuntatley the 14xx Series of the Analog DSPs do not feature internal ADC and DAC elements which would increase the board complexity. Which might be to much space needed for my small housing concept.