Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hello,
So we agree concerning clocks we should look towards Italy
The dac part is mainly a German business
The power supplies , Fifopi and very useful parts is a Canadian enterprise.
We the users have some freedom of the choice how to make our own Sunday dish. Actually it wont be a dish more of a buffet,
Greetings, Eduard

I would say the dac part can also be a Dutch party; I am tinkering with the old TDA1541A chips and they sound very promising! I ordered some boards from Ryanj here on diyaudio to run them in simultaneous mode and balanced (like the dddac), I think they are a killer with the clocks from Andrea and the fifopi-reclockpi-battery supply-UcConditioners from Ian.

I hope Ian will release the reclockpi soon. I will volunteer as beta user:rolleyes:

StationPi Pro is still in R&D stage. I'm really happy with the StationPi Pro new features. I'm working hard on it trying to make it as perfect as possible.

Just ordered StationPi Pro V2.0 PCB which have more improvements over V1.0.
The touch screen controller module is a standard product and not expensive. You can order one to get start early. I'll open the source code on my gitHub very soon.

2.4"
2.4", 240x320 pixels, slim Intelligent Display Module with embedded PICASO processor

4D Universal Programming Adaptor

or 2.8"
2.8", 240x320 pixels, slim Intelligent Display Module with embedded PICASO processor

or 3.2"
3.2", 240x320 pixels, slim Intelligent Display Module with embedded PICASO processor

Ian

Last edited:
I should have said.....
Solved the problem.
If there really was one in the first place.
I think a camera analogy is perfect here. Jitter is focus and film quality. More in focus means more details and more dramatic. Also better film means better hue and natural color.

Now in the days of film everyone had a point and shoot camera with a fixed plastic lens. Some who enjoyed taking the art to another level would buy never ending better quality lens from German craftsmen and multi k$ camera bodies.

Did anyone solve the problem of focus? Was it required to take a picture of the kids first day at school? No to both questions. Some enthusiasts enjoyed photography at that level. The masses thought they were photofools. Same here with jitter. If you are convinced you don't need it then you don't need it. That simple.

Last edited: