D4K5 DIY Class D Amplifier 2000W ( Gerber Files) - working PCB or fake ?

irfp260N should not hot, btw need to see switching freq, if more than 250khz ofc irfp250 and 260N will be heat slow rds on, change gate resistor 33 ohm, but the power output will be less. if you want full power for 250/260 change freq to 250khz then it will be ok. yes inductor is very important no 1 in class D amp, wrong inductor will cause lack power at output, i have build pair version this amp with irfp260N, very stable at +88 -88 vdc

Hi sir
Thanks for advice sir.i want how i know any ampl.swithing frequency .at which point i measure.please explain and how can i increase or decrease any circuits..what modification would be make.thanks your lunatic of audio electronics.

look schematic RV1 is for change switchig frequency by D4K5

you need to add because D4K5 no have POT for variable FSW

be careful what you do

Attachments

• APEX D200.jpg
    APEX D200.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 891
i would like to advice you if you want to use slow mosfet, make it 250khz and below for fsw, for high end mosfet you can use more than 250khz, you can do 300khz, this fsw will guaranteed you high efficiency, means less distortion for hifi, for PA people dont care about THD lol, its up to you. when u use slow mosfet, that mosfet will warm even at idle, with good rds on no heat at all.

regards
Azmi.

Hi dear.
Thank you very much N mos and norzami for giving valuable information.i want to know plz N MOS sir in your diagram where(at which ppointsi measure frequency by manually or cheap instrument.
I noted some mosfet rds(on)as below
Irfp4227=0.025 ohm
Irfp20N60=0.023
Fda69N25=0.041
Irfb38N20=<54m ohm
Irfp4668=9.7m ohm
Please suggest me which will best.
Thanks yours

irfp4668, did you have multimeter for the freq to set? to adjust freq of the circuit at feedback resistor in siries with capacitor or you can put schema here so i can tell, keep C low like 330p or 470p and adjust resistor and try with 220khz - 230khz with standard mosfet. too low R gate also will cause slow mosfet getting how, so R gate need to increase up to 47 ohm or more

irfp4668, did you have multimeter for the freq to set? to adjust freq of the circuit at feedback resistor in siries with capacitor or you can put schema here so i can tell, keep C low like 330p or 470p and adjust resistor and try with 220khz - 230khz with standard mosfet. too low R gate also will cause slow mosfet getting how, so R gate need to increase up to 47 ohm or more
Dear sir
Thank you sir.I am telling about NMos post no.30 picture.and as i have given rds on is noted by mosfets literature(ppdf thanking you-

Hi dear.
Thank you very much N mos and norzami for giving valuable information.i want to know plz N MOS sir in your diagram where(at which ppointsi measure frequency by manually or cheap instrument.
I noted some mosfet rds(on)as below
Irfp4227=0.025 ohm
Irfp20N60=0.023
Fda69N25=0.041
Irfb38N20=<54m ohm
Irfp4668=9.7m ohm
Please suggest me which will best.
Thanks yours

Please Note: Schematic is only to show how you can adjust switching frequency, dont use any values from this schematic execpt poti for switching frequency.

No1.. IRFP4227 use it,

fullbridge DIY people build 2 KW Class D amplifier RMS 4 Ohm at 90 V DC with IRFP4227

> 100 V DC Fullbridge or Halfbridge I recommended to use IRFP 4668 Fda69N25

Most experience have Kartino for design Class d

Important is LPF Inductor Output Filter Design thats the secret of Class D.

Please Note: Schematic is only to show how you can adjust switching frequency, dont use any values from this schematic execpt poti for switching frequency.

No1.. IRFP4227 use it,

fullbridge DIY people build 2 KW Class D amplifier RMS 4 Ohm at 90 V DC with IRFP4227
> 100 V DC Fullbridge or Halfbridge I recommended to use IRFP 4668 Fda69N25

Most experience have Kartino for design Class d

Important is LPF Inductor Output Filter Design thats the secret of Class D.
Dear sir
Thanks for reply .i want to use irfp250 in this amplifier what modification can be done in this.please help me.
Thanking you yours ever