Soundigital 3000.1d nano evo

Okay, probably found something:
Output fets marked as A6 = irfb4115 or irfb4321
Drivers are IRS20957s
And the 'gate drivers' are zxgd3005e6ta

Power side:
PWM???
Power fets marked as H3 = csd18502kcs

What would you think am I all lost here? That csd18502kcs is a bit difficult to find here, could it be replaced with irf3703 ��

I don't have specifics for the outputs but, in general, when they have 2 different FETs, the one with the higher voltage and lower current rating will go in the high-impedance model. The low-impedance will use the lower voltage, higher current FET.

The 30v PS FETs are typically only suitable for H-bridge power supplies.

Push-pull and flyback supplies need higher voltage FETs.

The FETs for a push-pull supply have to be rated for at least 2x the maximum possible 12v supply voltage.

For flyback supplies, the voltage rating must be much higher than the rail voltage.

Should there be transistors or something like that driving the gates at PS fets? Or does the 2EDN7524G them directly is it even possible? :D

E: I don't get how the power supply works in this kind of anplifier, seems like it's a whole different than the ones I'm used to.

Last edited:
In many of the Brazillian amps, all oscillation originates at the microcontroller (I didn't see one in the photos you posted). The output of the microcontroller drives a driver IC like the 27524 which drives the FETs.

The attached diagram is similar but uses different components.

Attachments

• taramps_hd3000_sch from electrotanya.pdf
    183 KB · Views: 199
Gezb3jKLMNoYxNrx7

I don't know how. I can see all the pictures I've sent onto this topic.

Last edited: