• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Your AVCC experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

I was wondering what is your experience in playing with various sources on the AVCC of the Buffalo. I have the old version and I read that the new one is a real improvement, but I was wondering if somebody tried also something different.I am thinking about batteries or the super regulator.

Thanks,

Davide

Hello @All

I'm rebuilding my BII setup and purchased the newest version of the AVCC and Tridents in June 2015. When I was disassembling my BII some hours ago I mixed up the new and old version of the AVCC. How can I distinguish between the different versions of the AVCC?

Best Regards

Philipp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.