Xtant 403A not powering on

Progress! I replaced the zener diode and now it is powering up normally without having to jump A56.

Now I am getting normal level sound out of the left front channel but a much lower level out of the right channel. I checked the gain settings and they are set equal. I checked all the op-amps again and they are all getting +/- 15vdc now.

The rear mono channel I am getting no sound at all out of.

Have you tried removing and replacing the gain jumpers to see if there are any bad connections?

Have you tried operating all of the pots and switches through their entire range with a signal source connected and a speaker connected to the dead channel to see if the channel ever produced any sort of sound (even if it was just static/noise)?

I played around with all the jumpers and still output is a lot quieter in right front channel. I can't get any sound or noise out of rear mono channel.

I did determine that the rear mono channel is not working. There is +/- ~33vdc on the drains of the n-channel and p-channel output mosfets but only +.6v and -.3v on the gates. On the working amp there is +1.9vdc and -4vdc on the gates of the n and p channel. Also the non working is only idling at about 1.5amp and the working is at 2.6amp.