• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Tang Band W4-1720

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The speakers were prototyped, but found too low in spl for my project... I love the sound, but being used in an HT application, the spl was lower than I needed.

It was screwed on to a piece of wood for hearing while I built a crossover for it... it has seen very few hours... probably not even fully broken in. I also tried Zaph Audio za14 Zaph|Audio - ZA14W08 Woofer which was also good but good for nearfield monitoring, not for HT use... I can sell those also... will send pics once we agree on shipping

Hello K-amps,
just a quick note to inform you that the drivers arrived in good shape:D
Flatbox was pretty bashed up but your idea to screw the drivers to the baffle fortunately saved them. And they really look as good as new, just like you told. I am extremely happy.

Thanks again

Marko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.