WTB: Sony XM-2040 Molex connector plug

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Then Canada must not be anywhere in the world.

Attachments

• pacpartsshipping01.jpg
    pacpartsshipping01.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 126
Not for the black plug. The pins use a different lock to hold them in the housing. The ones in the black plug have a metal tab. You can get to the ones on one layer from the outside of the plug. The ones on the other row require that you stick a probe in the hole between the sockets.

Perry,
do you think you can get me one of those plugs or fabricate some wires and pins for that plug for me ?
I need to 2 yellow and 1 middle blue wire.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/rob89m3/DIY/d836_3_bigcopy.jpg

I tried 6 local electronics repair shops in my area to no avail !

thanks

Rob

Heres some pics of my XM-2040

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.