• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Philips AD5060 midrange

AKN

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi,

Found the impedance plot.

Fs 2oo Hz on the 5060SQ (Squawker).

5060sq.png

(Note the

Alexanderfa,
Thanks for the deal. I hope your mid range speaker will arrive soon (package left Sweden Wednesday).

Clio measurements prior to shipping,

Impedance:
5060.jpg

Frequency response:
fr.jpg

Quick FR measurement (little time and cramped measurement space). Distance 0.5m and no baffle (explains LF drop off). Distortion raised 30dB.
Hi sorry to jump in but after seeing this driver used in the famous DQ10 i got curious
May i ask what does the white curve represent ? distortion ? which kind of distortion ? thanks a lot, gino

HI thank you for the very kind and valuable reply
To be honest now i don't know if this is a good performance or not
I guess it must be because this driver is used also in the very famous dq10
Its wide range response is very impressive It's seem good even up to 7kHz!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i would like to add just a consideration .... the models that followed the DQ10 masterpiece have been actually 3 ways only with the exception of the 2 way DQ8 But they have been not a classic like the DQ10 I only listened to the DQ10 and i was amazed My 1st 3D sound experience ever