• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB NOS Philips BC560C w. kinked leads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am looking for a small batch (10 pcs ?) of NOS Philips BC560C with kinked leads.

Preferably from Europe, I suppose they are much more common over here as well.

Photo attached.

Thanks,

Max

Attachments

• c560c-bc560c-transistor-pnp-epitaxial-silicon-transistor.jpg
    c560c-bc560c-transistor-pnp-epitaxial-silicon-transistor.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 130
I might have some of these at home - I have quite a few of the BC540/550/560series. There are enough packages and boxes of stuff that I know that I don't know what I will dig up anymore. I use quite a few BC550/560 devices though.

No promises....

If you message me I will remember to go look when I am home!

Is there any special reason why you need the bent leads? It is literally a packaging thing, and nothing that a few minutes with a pair of needle nosed pliers won't fix for you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.