• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: LPUHP "The Wire" pcbs

Wow you have been looking for quite a while, I have a pair built up and cased in the closet.

Attachments

• EB782BD9-6E47-42A2-8274-D70922EB12FE.jpeg
    EB782BD9-6E47-42A2-8274-D70922EB12FE.jpeg
    554.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 926B2FA4-AC31-47CF-B3F0-FEC8BFFAB85E.jpeg
    926B2FA4-AC31-47CF-B3F0-FEC8BFFAB85E.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 44
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Lol, yeah, I keep coming back to that design when I think about a summer amplifier (not a summing amp, but one for the warmer months).

Where are you located? I'm in Austria, Europe.

Edit: I just saw Bakersfield CA in your profile. I guess shipping would be somewhat of a deal breaker :/

Yeah, shipping to NY is fine. I'd want to sell the kit, for whatever my costs were back when I bought it. It looks like all the parts except the power transformer. Includes the little heatsinks for the bridge diodes, so weight might be a factor to get it to you.

I know you really just wanted the boards, but I don't want to break the kit up since I have it, and it would go to waste if I just sold the boards to you.

Full disclosure. From what I remember, this was the original design PWB. I think he had a 2nd revision with changes to reduce noise.

Randy