• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: JBL L300 nelson pass crossover (DIY)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WTB: JBL 4343 crossover (DIY) your service

can someone please build me a set JBL 3143 crossover, please PM me if you could build me one...thanks in advance!

my original plans were 3 way...but going 4 way...please if you guys can help let me know

Gordon you have a PM thanks

Last edited:
Pictures of previous crossover designs, for armed:

Tannoy Glenair 15 "Hot Rod":
attachment.php

Altec 19 Clone:
attachment.php

Regards,
Gordon.

Attachments

• glenair_hotrod_xover.jpg
    glenair_hotrod_xover.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 893
  • z19_xovers.jpg
    z19_xovers.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 822
Joined 2011
yeah, ill probably mess it up, new guy here.. I'll probably gonna burn my amp if i do it

Just buy the parts and pcb, and then ask around locally for someone to do the soldering for you.
A local high school kid or college student could do it. Advertise in Craigslist if you can't find anyone.
That said, the soldering isn't trivial, because of the large copper areas on the board. There is no
thermal relief for the solder joints.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.