• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Would anyone be interested in a group purchase of DCX or DEQs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys,

I have not had a chance to send out any information... I will do something within the week. Currently I'm not sure if the pricing is going to be the same, I won't know until the DCXs arrive. I'm keeping track of everyone who showed interest and will e-mail something as soon as I know..

I will also post on this thread once the e-mail goes out so that you can let me know if I've missed anyone :)

--Chris

I got an update from Behringer yesterday.

The DCXs are not on the shipment arriving this week :(

I'll make some more phone calls and keep you guys updated, meanwhile I'm adding all the new e-mail address to the GB list.

I'm really busy these next 2 weeks with finals at school, but I'll try to keep everyone updated :)

--Chris

Thanks for the interest.

I spoke with inside sales at behringer last week and the latest information is that DCXs will be available at the end of april again.

I'm not sure if this is really going to happen, or if its just a guess soI don't want to get people's hopes up again :( I'll keep calling over there and as soon as I have a firm date I'll check again how many people are still interested..

Behringer has also changed their sales force from distributor to direct so I need to see if there will be any change in pricing, I won't know until they have had them built and ready for shipping to the US..

Alot of people also asked about the A500 and SRC2496 units. The SRCs are currently on intergalactic backorder (even worse than the DCXs) so I don't think they'll be available, and I'm going to get pricing on the A500s.

--Chris

Call me Chris,

Unfortunatly I just spoke with them again today...

Latest update is "highly unlikely" that the DCX will be available in April :(

We had ~15 people interested at one point during this group buy. I'm not sure whats going to happen now... I'll keep people posted as I know more, but I woouldn't plan on getting them until the summer :(

--Chris

Hi to all DCX2496 owners,

Is there anybody who is interested in the Oehlbach mod:

http://freerider.dyndns.org/anlage/Behringer-Input-Stage-E.htm

I bought 4 of them, 2 for a friend of mine and 2 for me. Due to a misunderstanding my friend doesn’t want to have the mods any more. So there are two left. I’m pretty happy with the mod. You can hear noticeably more details.
The price for one PCB plus all components is 75 Euro. Assembled and tested you can have one mod for 85 Euro plus shipping costs.

Please send me an Email when you are interested.

oehlbach mod

I should have mentionned this in my post but since I am a new member, the system does not give me access to your E-mail. I am looking for an assembled unit (dont want to deal with SMD parts). Perhaps you could E-mail me, you could also mention how you preffer payment method.

Christian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.