Wonted schematics of aleph1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
re. Aleph1

Hello HBarske!
Aleph1 is different than Aleph1.2.
First, it is capable of delivering much more current(50A peak) which I desperately
need for my electostatics, and second it employs push-pull when run out of "steam", so instead clipping it has additional punch. Basically it is A-class up to very high levels and after that push-pull.

Best regards!

A1 vs A1.2

Hi Reinhart!
I intend to build Aleph1 from scratch.
Do you think Aleph1 doesn't sound as good as other twostages Alephs?
Or A1 is overkill even for electrostatics? Maybe Aleph1.2 or Aleph2 is enough.
Any experience with Alephs and ESL.
Thanks!

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Why is it so difficult to use the search engine. I tried words that I knew were in the post (with the picture), and it didn't come up. I finally found the post with the picture by just using one keyword... "devo" and it was the 4th (and last of 4) result that came up... very strange.

I am close to giving up using the search engine on this site. I can no longer blame people for duplicate postings.

Moral of the story... find a picture of Nelson Pass by searching for Devo.

--
Brian

EDIT: now the 5th thing when you search for devo, due to this post... in case you still can't find the post with the picture, look near the end of this thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2809&highlight=devo

on a side note, I found a bunch of great random pictures posted by the great HH, with pictures of people holding large cats, a picture of britney spears with a heatsink, a picture of a dog with big ears and many many more. I miss those days, even though others don't.

attachment.php

Don't the cats eat Chili in Sweden. Well..... I guess they do say everything is bigger in Texas.

and this post:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2963&highlight=britney

Sorry for wasting bandwidth with random pictures; I will keep random pictures to a minimum in future posts. (hoping I don't go to the sinbin for one random picture)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.