Which woofer would be better for my dock?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all, I am a noob, building a speaker dock, it will be a 2 way, and I want flat monitor like response but decent bass, (I have audio technica ATHM50 monitor headphones and if these are monitors, thats what I mean, but a little more bass wouldn't hurt) I am unsure which woofers I should use?

These Dayton Audio DS135-8 5" Designer Series Woofer 295-426

These Peerless 830656 5-1/4" Paper Cone SDS Woofer 264-1078

or maybe these? if these what sorta cabinet should I make? 5" Peerless Composite Cone Shielded Woofer 299-968

right now I am thinking of a ported 1ft to 1.2ft cabinet, with two woofers and two tweeters (0.5 to 0.6ft each woofer)

Thinking of using these tweeters: Vifa BC25SG15-04 1" Shielded Dome Tweeter 264-1026
if anyone has a better idea please let me know.

Right now I am leaning towards the Peerless SDS woofers. :)

My pick for best quality would be the Peerless Composite driver, but unfortunately there is no FR or Impedance graph provided, which would put me off.

re:"I am thinking of a ported 1ft to 1.2ft cabinet" - I suggest you download Unibox, and enter the parameters of these drivers to see if they will suit this volume

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.