which clock to choose

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you guys!

Hi guys,

Peter you are really good with words, I couldn't agree with you more.
Frank, Jocko, Elso thank you very much!

Mr. Clausen, don't need to appologize, infact, you already did!

Lets just go on building nice things to listen to instead of ................ well you know what.

Thank you all.

Best to all of you including Mr Clausen.

Audiofanatic ;)

Which Clcok to choose

I want to close for me this cuestion.

Independently if some makes amistke that is possible, we all can mistake.

1) The first, we have to remain exchange us opinions, with the exchange of us opinions all are rich..
2) The use of these exchange of opinions are outside of uor controll.
3) The Spirit of this forun is composed mainly of it.
4) The insecurity of each one when putting the opinion is your risk, the copy it is always possible.
5) If we, all share our ideas without any interes for receiveng anything to change so also to help at another persons, it is the better and all are the winers.
The union have the force.
6) Sure there are people of companies that are observing us, but I don´t worry, becouse I know Lars Claursen that the best of the best for the moment don´t exist, only patience.
7) At all guys don´t worry and come back at the debat of electronic.

José (Audiofanatic) come back plase.
Enviame un email sobre el tema y porque.

Ps: Guido Tent with me is working Maurice Ensinclk he was working in Phillips (POS) his boss was Bart Eversdÿh (Test team) do you know he, He was working in DVD fimware and he leave at Spain for working becouse with you he has a spanish wife.

The Best Regards Guys.

Jesús

Re: Which Clcok to choose

Jesús Puerto said:
Ps: Guido Tent with me is working Maurice Ensinclk he was working in Phillips (POS) his boss was Bart Eversdÿh (Test team) do you know he, He was working in DVD fimware and he leave at Spain for working becouse with you he has a spanish wife.

The Best Regards Guys.

Jesús [/B]

Hola Jesús

Say Hello to Maurice, I know him from last year, when he indeed left POS. What is his job right now ? I am happy he found a job, as his big love led him to Spain.

hasta la proxima

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.