Where to source the PCM1704-K ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Pcm1704 k grade are becoming quiet hard to get, i need two of them.

It's also seems their is a lot of fake, especially in china... and of course the last remaining seller that seems to stock them are in china :D

This website have 246 of them :

IC 24-BIT AUDIO DAC 20-SOP - PCM1704U-K [PCM1704U-K] : Component Supply Company - Global Electronic Components Distributor

I don't know this seller... but they look serious and they have a lot of reference in their catalog, do you think i can trust them ?

You have Rochester but the customs taxes and packaging are "heavy" despite the few mg of the ICs !

Not cheap but reliable, better if you source many ICs to profit from the weighty package Rochester shipp !

You have still some PCM1704 at Rochester but not DIP package, just the size bellow (which is easy too !)

Hello,

I order two of them on iiic.cc, get them yesterday. Let's hope it's genuine as this site claim !

Rochester ? I contact them they say they have no k grade anymore, and anyway they take 80$ for shipping 2 ic...

I send a photo. Is that normal the ic have 1 instead of the K ?

Attachments

• IMG_20160504_174544.jpg
    IMG_20160504_174544.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 420
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.