Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

@Soundhappy -- When my wife and i go to France, which is every fall, she often remarks that there is no FR version of TCM (Turner Classic Movies) with all of the old wonderful FR films we studied in college. We really did study FR and JP cinema in college, those of us who could fit in the electives between chem, physics and calculus!

Back to point, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" -- a tiresome movie on Retroplex which demands watching in parts. You can't take the entire movie in one sitting.

I like watching documentaries (among other genres)

Netflix uploaded "Nothing is private", the story of Cambridge Analityca.
A shiver ran through me when at point 1.13 I saw my country among its clients ...

Well, when you consider how/ where CA acquired access to that data - you know that punk who proudly proclaims the motto -“move fast and break stuff” - should there really be any surprise? When a $5 billion fine by the FTC represents approx 10% of revenue or 25% of net profit for a single year you gotta think something's more than a bit screwy. Maybe the FTC will take payment in instalments by Libra?

Well, when you consider how/ where CA acquired access to that data - you know that punk who proudly proclaims the motto -“move fast and break stuff” - should there really be any surprise? When a $5 billion fine by the FTC represents approx 10% of revenue or 25% of net profit for a single year you gotta think something's more than a bit screwy. Maybe the FTC will take payment in instalments by Libra?

There was no surprise that power uses any means at its disposal to remain, I am already tanned in that.
But the chill was because thanks to CA I am suffering the consequences .....

Mortal Engines - probably lots of good reasons it was panned by cinephiles and the public at large, but free on cable allows one to loosen their standards considerably - as well as pause for bathroom breaks ;)
I rather enjoyed it overall, and was certainly exactly as manipulated by Shrike’s story as the producers no doubt intended.
Starting to look forward to return of Stephen Lang in the next Avatar, but am not scheduling my travel plans around the theatrical release date(s)