What's on your workbench???

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi jackinnj,
Nice bench!

What is the instrument on the far right (looks like an HP)? Then there ae the two stacked instruments upper right and the scope under that upper left bench level (above the standard scope).

What a cool assortment! :cool:

-Chris

Re: workbench

cnctooltek said:
I think jackinnj wins the award for the most toys on the bench.
You must have spent a fortune on all that equipment.
kinda reminds me af a control center at NASA.
I kinda feel inadaquate with my 2 DMM's and a soldering iron.
hardly, I was a rag-picker in a prior life. the net investment is probably close to about zero since I have bought and sold a lot of tube and test equipment over the years. one time we found a junker car with a ton of tube stuff in the trunk.

a lot of ham guys picked up HP3577 spectrum analyzers when they went "obsolete".

mess.jpg

Guess I win then... for the biggest mess.. this was after a 2 hour cleanup....

Some closeups of projects
LCmeter.jpg

PIC16f84a based L/C meter

ionizer.jpg

Ioniser

This might be the best thread ever

You can tell alot about someone by their workbench.........for instance. This needs to be a permenant thread. Fun to look at other people's messes. My work bench is currently a pile on the garage floor. We just moved and I haven't had the time or money to build a bench yet. I will try to post a picture of my pile on here. keep'em coming.

whoa!!!

Ryssen,

Your bench looks an awful lot like an old sofa.....that's pretty money I say. You can work on stuff til you get tired, move a few things around, nap until the energy returns and get right back to what matters...DIY projects!:cannotbe:

I officially dub this thread...."Pictures of your Mess: What do you work with/on?"