What is the Universe expanding into..

Do you think there was anything before the big bang?

• I don't think there was anything before the Big Bang

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • I think something existed before the Big Bang

Votes: 200 44.7%
  • I don't think the big bang happened

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • I think the universe is part of a mutiverse

Votes: 201 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the intention, but not the fact, when I say axiomatically that is a true that not deserve in demonstrate.
Since we are limited in time and space, our mind could not take the real dimension, the only suspect for give an approximate is math, they create the infinite sign that is not a number, is an idea that not could take limit. Ergo the rest is like that, you suspect you wish you feel but, we are little pieces of another part. But the whole idea is finite at all.

The Décima is a rigid poetry form for The rhyming scheme that is abbaaccddc. They are ten lines that have to rhyme but they are formed by octosyllabic form. Is Spanish form. I don't know if has an homologous in English. This form was named in honnor to the Spaniard poet Espinel at the end of the XVI century.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I see a lot of metaphysical discussion in this thread :)
how the universe is finite?
In the contrary, phenomenon in the universe is infinite. Time is infinite. The universe appears pretty much infinite...

This could be the human condition..

When we don't understand we create a pseudo science to try and understand what we see..(or an educated guess)

We then seem to use science to take this pseudo science as a starting point and prove and disprove ideas..

Of course this is interesting from a metaphysical point of view with a question (do we create reality by discovery via science..:D)
Of course there is only what there is, there is nothing more..or is there always only what there is, however there is always something more..
Does time create reality as we know it? is the creation infinite?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Does time create reality as we know it? is the creation infinite?

Time does not exist, if the universe is infinite... Time exist for finite things, beings, ect.

Science has this false assumption that us humans are able to perceive what is really out there in the universe and I disagree with that.

Sure sicence can answer SOME question, but cannot give answer to what we cannot perceive.

Last edited:
Time does not exist, if the universe is infinite... Time exist for finite things, beings, ect.

Then the universe is infinitely eternal.

Science has this false assumption that us humans are able to perceive what is really out there in the universe and I disagree with that.

Sure science can answer SOME question, but cannot give answer to what we cannot perceive.

We only know what we can access and process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.