What is the Universe expanding into..

Do you think there was anything before the big bang?

• I don't think there was anything before the Big Bang

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • I think something existed before the Big Bang

Votes: 200 44.7%
  • I don't think the big bang happened

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • I think the universe is part of a mutiverse

Votes: 201 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yes, mathematics is the language of science.
Mathematics is a primitive formal deductive system, supporting primitive concepts, defined by primitive conventions, has a primitive language composed of primitive symbols and syntax rules and its operational limit is demarcated by primitive logic. The language of science is constructed from such miserably poor elements. Mathematics is the epitome of simplicity and generality. And thinking can only occur within a language.
Poor science.

Thanks for that. Crystal clear.

Attachments

• The Horn.jpg
    The Horn.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 67
Discopete - kudos awaits you if you can tell us the correct formula for force, as expressed in Newton's second law of motion.

What are you trying to prove?
F=ma
Nothing new here, but there are some advanced relationships under the surface - originating from Robert Hooke. I am inclined to think so anyway. Robert Hooke obviously did not have the vanity of Newton, but I find it very strange that no portrait of him exists. He was a member of Royal Society after all.

Instead of the term velocity, acceleration is used that Newton almost certainly picked up somewhere. Again, his genius lay in the art of borrowing without authorization. This moral principle paved the way for his oppressive fame.

What are you trying to prove?
F=ma
Instead of the term velocity, acceleration is used that Newton almost certainly picked up somewhere.
I don't need to prove anything - you are doing a pretty good job on your own! ;)

You originally said F=mv, so you obviously think that acceleration is the same as velocity! :eek:

Newton must be spinning in his grave (and probably calculating his angular acceleration)!

Status
Not open for further replies.