What is going on with HifiEngine?

I appreciate all the help that those are giving, to help others find the manuals they need to keep their audio equipment "humming". LOL I too, am looking for some help. I am in need of a Service Manual for a (Toshiba SA-735) receiver. Any help would be much appreciated! Is there a way we can start a library here. I have a few Service Manuals I could contribute, and some Owner's Manuals I am currently scanning in.

Thank you soooo much Rayma! I really appreciate all of the time and knowledge you ALL are willing to share! I've read in places that some feel that servicing our equipment should be left to the pros, but this hobby is keeping this old fart happy. Thanks again to all of you willing to share your knowledge with us!

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you soooo much Rayma! I really appreciate all of the time and knowledge you ALL are willing to share! I've read in places that some feel that servicing our equipment should be left to the pros, but this hobby is keeping this old fart happy. Thanks again to all of you willing to share your knowledge with us!

One more.

Attachments

• hfe_nakamichi_1000_tri_tracer_amplifier_schematic.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Greetings! New member here, and I'm excited to be part of this community. I have 40 years experience in electronic design and troubleshooting and glad to assist.

I'm also dismayed at the inability to access hifiengine's database but then I discovered this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get the following service manuals:

https://www.hifiengine.com/hfe_downloads/index.php?bsr/bsr_eq-3000_service_en.pdf

https://www.hifiengine.com/hfe_downloads/index.php?realistic/realistic_sta-77a_service_en.pdf

Cheers, and happy listening!

I have been trying to set up an account for myself on Hifiengine myself with no luck. I am a good web user and definitely could make worthwhile posts there, I was absolutely desperate for a manual for a new to me Sony ES series cassette that I had just bought. I got extremely lucky and found a dealer who was kind enough to scan the manual he had, or I would have been doing a lot of uneducated guessing. .
I truly hope that they do open up things, I would even make a small, enough to buy a beer donation. I am so out of the loop with old and new it is ridiculous

Reactions: 1 user