What are you Watching?

:D
We used to watch that series but I have missed it the last years. Cool!!! The nice Danish girls have come to New Jork ... Jersey ... :wave:

I watched just one TV program yesterday, a quiz show called På Spåret (On Track) a sort of geographical contest.

We had "Wallander" maybe a dozen years ago, but I think it was too dour for US audiences.

Plenty of Danes and Norwegians in Brooklyn NY.

Wife and I enjoy "Upstart Crow" -- a British import riffing on Shakespeare. Often my wife misses some of the off-color humor.

At least there will be no US version of "seaside Hotel". It would look very strange to see nazi solders mining the beaches on Long Island ... :rolleyes:

I have been watching Cal Fire (saw last episode) tonite. Guess the film crew aren't allowed to the worst spots, but is amazing to see fire fighters work day and night saving lives and property.

(We had a huge wild fire in Sweden in 2018 and fire brigades from countries all over Europe came to the rescue - :firefite:)

Last edited:
I have been watching Cal Fire (saw last episode) tonite. Guess the film crew aren't allowed to the worst spots, but is amazing to see fire fighters work day and night saving lives and property.

My son and daughter in law live in Glen Ellen, north of Sonoma. She's a CAL native. Their house was one of the 3 out of of 11 which survived the last bad Sonoma County fires. They have their two cars packed up and ready to move out at a moment's notice. No-one in that family is buying an EV as you don't know about the reliability of the grid and don't want to be stranded in front of a rapidly moving fire.