What are you drinking?

:D just a long-standing joke among some of my former workmates, you know, something to do with the Clydesdales hauling the wagons contributing more to the product than just transportation :eek:
But, as I’m not particularly a fan of IPAs, or the peatier northernmost isles single malts, my taste is obviously not yet fully matured ;)

:D I'm not a big fan of beer. Actually I'm already coming down of alcohol. I mean I never was an addict :D .. I just drink really rare nowadays.. (since 2-3 years).

The summer was amazing however.. with cocktails. Classics like zombie, mai tai and cuba libre helped me survive the 38°C on the beach of our lake nearby.. :cool: I never liked cocktails and I was always looking at them like "crap". But there's a temperature when you don't want the whiskey, don't want the vodka, don't want the wine, you just want to chill out with some lime-soda-rum-whatever mix with ice and peppermint leaves. And then you try zombie and oops. Don't hurry that much for an ice cream, stay chilled for a while in your beach bed :cheerful: :D

For an almost too smooth cooler, try one of my favorite new discoveries, recently recounted here - muddled cucumber (one slice per serving), mint, your favorite Gin - I prefer the “modern” local artisinals to London Dry types myself - tonic water & twist of lime.
To paraphrase an old snack food commercial - “betcha can’t drink just one” - I know that after a gruelling day of touristing in Bermuda that can be a challenge - not that I have a “problem” ? :eek:

For an almost too smooth cooler, try one of my favorite new discoveries, recently recounted here - muddled cucumber (one slice per serving), mint, your favorite Gin - I prefer the “modern” local artisinals to London Dry types myself - tonic water & twist of lime.

:cheers:

Just sent myself via email to make sure I don't forget it next Summer :) Cheers. Great tip.

A few ( :yummy:) drops of ...

Bols%202.jpg

For years I've been enjoying my beer in kolsch style glasses, and have built some craft beer flights over the years. So this afternoon in the shop I looked at these plane/pistol grip handles, they are very ergonomically friendly as in picking up a hand plane oooorrrrr a flight of beer.
Cheers

Attachments

• 20181028_160526.jpg
    20181028_160526.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 118