What are you drinking?

A glass of ...

spirit-works-distillery-sloe-gin_main-1.jpg

I use a bit of Sweet & Low (saccharin) in my Iced Cowboy Coffee, but trying to dole out "half a packet" of the stuff has yielded mixed results. (Heh.) So the other night, I tore 'em all open and dumped 'em into a pill bottle, from which I can draw a level quarter-teaspoon each time. Once again, proper measurements have improved the experience. :D

Can get that Brew Dog stuff here in France, silly price and name but then all 'craft beer' is. Finished a bottle of my regular go-to red wine this afternoon - a generic Languedoc, served at the right temperature, full bodied,plenty of spice, sumptuous @ €1.95 makes it taste even better. Wasted €17.95 on a Cahors for my birthday - never again, the Languedoc floats my boat.

Next time I go back to the island - can I still get a well cellared pint of Summer Lightning or Pale Rider?

I used to drink Heineken. And Carlsberg and even Budweiser... then I realized beer can have taste. Now its all pale ales and bayers for me. Brew Dog is very good indeed as are so many anerican micros...oh so little time and so many beers...
Juat watched Blade Runner for the nth time and of course had whisky.