Kate and Abbies black coffee.

Here's the situation in NJ:

Attachments

• Snow.jpg
    Snow.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 91
Sadly I am on the milk again.
Semi skimmed circa 2011.

Hello Nigel, personally I'm a big fan of milk. But on a Friday night, 2000hrs my time, a beer seems most appropriate. Especially since I don't have any milk in the fridge!
Since you are just a few hours ahead of us on your side of the pond, perhaps milk is a better choice?
I would take milk over soda most times. Much more refreshing and satisfying to me usually.

Peace,

Dave

Hello Nigel, personally I'm a big fan of milk. But on a Friday night, 2000hrs my time, a beer seems most appropriate. Especially since I don't have any milk in the fridge!
Peace,

Dave

I had my gall bladder taken out about 25 years ago and since then alcohol doesnt agree with my stomach.
I can sometimes push to a pint shandy but anything stronger sees me up all night with stomach ache.

I find ice cold milk very refreshing any time of year.

I am currently building a few class d amps so perhaps milk is the best option, dont want to be seeing double holes, might poke a component in the wrong hole !

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
I had a friend who drank milk all the time, he ended up with kidney stones!

Since you are just a few hours ahead of us on your side of the pond, perhaps milk is a better choice?
I would take milk over soda most times. Much more refreshing and satisfying to me usually.

Peace,

Dave

I had my gall bladder taken out about 25 years ago and since then alcohol doesnt agree with my stomach.
I can sometimes push to a pint shandy but anything stronger sees me up all night with stomach ache.

I find ice cold milk very refreshing any time of year.

I am currently building a few class d amps so perhaps milk is the best option, dont want to be seeing double holes, might poke a component in the wrong hole !

I had a friend who drank milk all the time, he ended up with kidney stones!

Hello Nigel, I have a friend who had the same surgery about 6-7 years ago. Same thing for him. He also said that he tries to avoid the fatty stuff. I have had some issues recently, with digestive, thought it was gallbladder; turned out that it might be an ulcer in the beginning of my small intestine. I get major aches in my abdomen if I drink too much, or eat a heavy meal too late in the day. Good luck to you on the class D designs. I hope to hear how they turn out. I haven't experimented with any class D stuff yet.

Hello AEIOU, I could see that something like that might happen. Too much of anything is going to get you. I usually only drink water, coffee and beer. I've cut back on the last two, due to the issues listed above. But given the choice, I think milk is better for you than soda.

Peace to you both!

Dave

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Funny you should say that.
I passed a small one a couple of years back, felt very strange.
There was a little "dink" as the stone hit the toilet pan.

So, you guys call it a toilet "pan" over there?
We call it a toilet "bowl" on this side of the pond.
I'm drinking a FOSTER'S lager right now. An Australian brand, but my bottle was brewed here in the US!
I really love GUINNESS DRAUGHT.

Same deal with my wife. A little Maker's now and then, but that's it.
She's pretty sure she got all of her drinking out of the way when we were in college though.