What are you drinking?

Many are going to struggle to survive, due to Covid 19 and all the restrictions.

jeff

Some wineries are trying some new ideas to bring in customers during covid restrictions. One I know is doing yoga classes at the winery (presumable with tastings after) and movie nights in the vineyard (sit on spaced blankets with free popcorn and wine for purchase).

One could immerse for two weeks touring from Osooyos all the way north to Vernon and still not see all the variety of VQA vineyards, tasting rooms and BNBs of note.

Even back in the 90's, we just scratched the surface after a week.

One I know is doing yoga classes at the winery (presumable with tastings after)

Oddly, that's not a new activity here.

jeff

Some wineries are trying some new ideas to bring in customers during covid restrictions. One I know is doing yoga classes at the winery (presumable with tastings after) and movie nights in the vineyard (sit on spaced blankets with free popcorn and wine for purchase).
Meditating under the stars on the mattresses after and during the tasting, it looks damn romantic.
If you dissolve the tents at a sufficient distance, then the measures against the distribution of Sovid-19 are met.

Empty:D

Attachments

• DSC_0506_copy_600x1067.jpg
    DSC_0506_copy_600x1067.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 123
F-Style Muscat
Fanagoria F Style Muscat 2019
The first time I come across dry nutmeg wine, it is usually sweet or semi-sweet, as the ladies love. This is a very cool wine at the level of the coolest Rieslings and Gewürztraminers. The technology of storing the remaining gas is also doing its own thing. The wine has a very beautiful straw-golden color, moderately sour and refreshing, very aromatic, mineral and oily.
I'll have to experiment with mixing it with Riesling next time in different proportions. New ARKANA audio cables will come to a friend soon, so we will try at the same time to experiment with these wines.
Fanagoria (Фанагория) F Style Muscat 2019 | Wine Info
Мускат

Last edited: