What are you drinking?

Attachments

• thumb_Aecht%20Schlenkerla%20Rauchbier%20-%20Glaskrug.jpg
    thumb_Aecht%20Schlenkerla%20Rauchbier%20-%20Glaskrug.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 88
  • thumb_Aecht%20Schlenkerla%20Rauchbier%20%28Euroflasche%29.jpg
    thumb_Aecht%20Schlenkerla%20Rauchbier%20%28Euroflasche%29.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 85
I love bowling too. Beer and bowling really go fi .....:guilty: ... Wrong again!!!!!

But go-karts + Absinthe on the other hand!
I managed to not get rejected, despite finding myself in quite a ridiculous state. Having consumed a mix of different 40 and 60% Absinthe types, about 0.6 liters within 1 hour.
"Oh, I have to sign under here? That I'm not under the influence of... Hahahah!!"

There was no competition, I passed everyone on the track.

Hah, not a chance.
It was a very nice evening, my younger sisters 18th birthday. We went on a vacation together. To mark the day we went to a restaurant, ordered some of the strongest drinks not knowing it was happy hour, so the table was filled with flaming glasses (my drinks where on fire). Ate a wonderful meal with a bit too much to drink, walked to the go-kart track, I don't remember what I wrote on the form we had to sign, but she drew a donkey. Lots of other people on the track, I don't know what they where doing, but I was most certainly speeding, think maybe I pulled the wire to the throttle with my hand, because the pedal did not bring out the engines full potential, so to speak. But I waited until the corners before passing people. Passing on the long stretches is booooring.

Afterwards we had more to drink, then we went bungie jumping, more drink, petting crocodiles followed by jumping around on the dancefloor of some techno club.

All in all, a memorable birthday for my sister.

Last edited:
^ You could always hook up a trailer with an, ahem.. electric generator proudly driven by Statoil fuel to your electric toy. :D

How about attaching a windpowered generator on the car and use the electric energy generated to pow .....er the ...... car?!

Wrong again :eek: ?!

Fixing breakfast but tea without milk ....naaaaah :mad:

And friends from Eastern brotherland are also welcome to the party!:p