• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted; mullard EL34 xf4 valve or pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I really need a used/unused mullard EL34 xf4; or pair xf4 or xf3 or what have you?

I'm not looking for a bargain; a fair price is fine.

Hoping one of you guys has one in the bottom of that draw; yes that draw down there.......

If you do can you email me;kayaanisqatsi@hotmail.com, or leave a message here, and i need said valve by next monday.

Thanks in anticipation of a positive result;

steve.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
yes, thanks for that. I'm really looking for a single used Mullard EL34 xf4 valve. I may buy a pair if a single doesn't show itself soon. Thanks again, maybe i buy you a drink down Las Ramblas sometime.

I'm 70Km far from Las Ramblas, but let me know when you come to Catalonia always will welcome.:)

P.S. I have for sale two originals Tesla not JJ E34L....http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/228603-fs-2-pcs-tesla-nib-not-jj-nos-matched-pair-e34l-el34.html

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.