• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED in the UK; LCD panel and OHP >> also cheap fresnel for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

im new to all this really, ie spent ages playing with my site (www.DIYprojectionTV.tk) which is basiclly the 100" tv plans sold on ebay... but for free...
anyway, i now want to move up a step, and am after a new challenge!

I would like a LCD screen, pref a decent only with video and SVHS input, as my PC is ~~~~ and not worth using for this.

I would also be interested in a OHP of around 3000 to 4000 lum, but only once i get the LCD pannel.

So please if you have one, or know where i can get... please say!
I have nochex, and also paypal if you are abroad (but will need refs )

Also i sell fresnel lenses on my site, usually £5, but for you guys ill sell em at cost to UK buyers, just £2.99 plus 41p for 1st class post.
Use my email button if you are interested... mention this!

Thanks, and I hope this isnt off topic or not allowed etc, if it is, please say and ill delete ASAP!

Editted by multiplexor. Action: removed email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.