Voices you immediately recognize

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
Fleetwood Mac :)

and that classic modern : Kim Carns... a lot of younger women singers were influenced as well by her among others :

nad what about this beautifull UFO (Unknwon Femal Origin) with a voice not so easy to make pop in those days :

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
By Sinatra (RIP) each voice is unique when you have some talent.... Hummm best thread of the month, here, i.e. the question with thousand and thousand good answers ?

You all remember Tracy Chapman used ad nauseum by the hifi merchants because all the devices were sounding good with this sota reccording ?

What about a new question : your fav 5 human voices in the music recordings your heard (but the family, the boss and the pets, these last being the most human most of the time) ?

It becomes a hard topic as so much people have talent :)

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Inspecteur Clouseau, Dr. Strangelove. Peter Sellers
Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, The Producers. Gene Wilder
Igor In Young Frankenstein, Silent Movie. Mary Feldman
Kermit the Frog.
Colonel "King" Kong, Slim Pickens

Seriously, this is iconic..

Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Like the guy said..
My wife, when she's mad.

Walter Cronkite... yeah, OK.

Now, how about a chest we all recognize? Mamma Mia.

Rachel Welch.
Sofia Loren

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Bill McGlaughlin, host of Exploring Music, a radio show produced out of Chicago. I hear the show on The Ohio State FM broadcast at 6PM every evening. I first heard him back in the early 1980’s when he hosted a show called St. Paul Sunday Morning, then again, about 5 years ago on his current show, and immediately knew who he was after only hearing a few words.