Vera-Link TWS Bluetooth Power Amp

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I have been developing a new compact stick-on Bluetooth True Wireless Stereo (TWS) amp for passive speakers. It lets you turn any set of passive speakers into an instant streaming solution to have music anywhere in your home, workshop, garage, pool, picnic, etc.
IMG_7992.jpeg

Each amp just needs a local power outlet from the wall or can be battery powered. The amps connect and are paired to each other wirelessly for stereo left and right with a single Bluetooth connection.
IMG_7379.jpeg

The wireless connection to your smartphone, tablet, computer, etc. works instantly and easily for frustration-free Bluetooth 5.0 quality sound. Successful connections are confirmed with a quick tone (no annoying voice) and LED blink from the light pipe indicator at the “eye” of the letter “i” in the word “Link”.
d8abcd7a-abca-461d-bb38-21ab3c9eb229.jpeg

Internally, the Bluetooth RF modules are capable of Bluetooth 5.0 standard (345 kbps max bit rate) and has terrific range and reliability. The Class D amps (TPA3116 based) driven by the Bluetooth RF modules are capable of 50W into 4ohms and 25W into 8ohms, and are wired in parallel bridge tied load (PBTL) so can actually handle 2ohm loads. The amps come with dual 24v 3A desktop universal voltage SMPS modules. Optional low profile 12v 2A wallwart style SMPS (in white) are also available for minimal visual footprint when used along side of decorator furnishings and significant-other-sensitive interior spaces. Even at 12v, 83dB sensitive speakers play plenty loud and clean for most home uses. The sound quality is excellent and the simplicity of it all is fantastic.
IMG_7996.jpeg

b9266421-edc0-49d3-9ee8-3212cf2cb54f.jpeg

Here the Vera-Link is seen attached to the back of the Vanguard speaker:
IMG_8010.jpeg

Here is the 24v 3A desktop power supply (two are provided with set):
PSU 2 WB.jpeg

This is the 12v 2A wallwart power supply (USA and EU plugs available) in white:
IMG_8042.jpeg

The Vera-Link amp kit will sell for $199 a pair complete with 24v 3A power supplies and high quality gold plated banana plugs. The amps come with hook-loop strips with self adhesive for installation to any speaker. 5 unique Vera-Link amp pair Bluetooth names will be available so that you can have multiple sets in one household without confusion.

An early review by Stereo Times is now online:
https://v2.stereotimes.com/post/vera-link-wireless-amplifiers-by-greg-voth/

Also one on Tone Audio magazine:
https://www.tonepublications.com/audiophile-apartment/vera-link-the-most-fun-you-can-have-for-199/

You can order them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi N Brock,
Thanks for giving them a try. I’m quite sure you will love them. I am listening to them now in my bedroom setup with the new Vanguard Scout speakers.

1696912885760.jpeg

The amp on top of the cabinet is not being used.
1696912929224.jpeg

It’s really handy to just connect with your phone as the music player / remote / streaming device.

We plan to sell the Vera-Link amps and the Vanguard Scout speakers together as a bundle for $499. It’s a great deal for beautiful set of rosewood veneer speakers with a premium crossover and the Vera-Link amps. Basically, all you need for some excellent and convenient music anywhere in your home with no messy wires or a rack of audio equipment.