Veganism

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't you believe it's the same process in the opposit direction ? I'm sure you think of it too !
I used to when I was fed endless marketing hypes based mainly on flawed research by Dr. Ancel Keys. Then I was fortunate enough to be directed by a friend to the info on the real story behind all that marketing hype. You should do some research on this too, for your own benefit.

Attachments

• Transanimal Cat.jpg
    Transanimal Cat.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 77
This is interesting subject.
Pic of some text on link two pages back.
So it seems vegans may be high risk Guinea pigs for untested ( and unlabeled ) GMOs.
I was vegan for three years and had good results but that was many years ago.
I have no idea what we are eating now. Labeling is not required..
Long term side are effects obviously unknown.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20190601_0005 (3).png
    wp_ss_20190601_0005 (3).png
    91.5 KB · Views: 107
This is not true. Labeling is required. If you want to take the stance of a conspiracy theorist then there is no point in having a discussion.

Much of the food you eat is irradiated with cesium-i 37 , no conspiracy just true.
Try and find it on a label. The ignorant Margret Heckler allowed it in yes 1984 under Regan. She said consumers would be frightened by such labeling. Such thinking continues today with GMO.
Irradiated and BT products are coded at the wholesale level as is most GMO but not at the consumer level.
Do some digging on labeling policy.

-

In the UK everything is pretty much labelled.
We have had a couple of people die who had allergies and the items they ate didn't have correct labelling.
Yes, that was quite shocking that there was no compulsion to label, still isn't under those circumstances, just a recommendation I think, if you are talking about the girl who bought a sandwich?

Much of the food you eat is irradiated with cesium-i 37 , no conspiracy just true.

-

As I said a conspiracy theory. It is easy to go to the FDA site and read the labeling requirements on many things, but it's easy to simply say everyone in business is a liar or a cheat. The long list of recent salmonella outbreaks is also evidence to the contrary.

The FDA requires that irradiated foods bear the international symbol for irradiation. Look for the Radura symbol along with the statement “Treated with radiation” or “Treated by irradiation” on the food label. Bulk foods, such as fruits and vegetables, are required to be individually labeled or to have a label next to the sale container.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.