• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Other Mosfet drivers will not work as-is because of the big voltage threshold difference and would change sound of the amp. Also, the ones indicated in the schematics are very very good in audio application...

For output, I do not know other double die lateral Mosfet. Vgs threshold with vertical Mosfet would require to adapt the circuit and change the sound character. Pin out of vertical is also different from lateral. The indicated transistors are very good for audio.
Fab

Last edited:

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
For the 6th group buy I am considering adding it to the 5th since tomtest requested a second set which brings us closer to 100 pcbs where the unit price is also less...

I would leave the same unit price for the buyers so I could manage to sell less than 100 pcbs without losing money...
Stay tuned.

Fab

Last edited:
If someone will take care of the group buy #6 then this is the beginning of the list:
1) PauloPT, Portugal - 1 set
2) Dennis Hui, Canada - 1 set
3) asanden, Netherland - 1 set
4) Patriz, Italy - 1 set
5) Niner, USA - 1 set
6) aradan - Singapore - 2 sets

Seems I am a bit late for the party. I would be in for 2 sets

Hi Fab

I believe you won’t know the address of the people sending you money if you choose to receive money as a gift. People sending money as a gift should write in the comment section of PayPal their name & complete shipping address and also their forum’s name.

Enjoy the 45C sticky weekend coming our way...gotta love Quebec.

Hi see the list for the actual status. Blue background color is to select the shipment type. For others the type is already selected because otherwise it was too expensive....
Bold character price is the one selected. If not, please indicate.

Fab

Fab,

My color preference for the pcb is blue if possible. If not, no problem. Looking forward to your pm so I can send the Paypal payment.

Kind regards,
Anand.

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Update on group buy actions

Hi
See latest status. Please take action when comment in red or PCBs not paid.
I need PM (when indicated in red color) within a few days otherwise your name will be exchanged with one of the group #6...;)
Thanks for your comprehension.
Fab

Attachments

• IMG_3546.JPG
    IMG_3546.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Mosfet Drivers

Thanks Project16

Another source ( liubincalvin )on the vendor bazar forum has indicated that he has plenty of these Mosfet even though is actual stock of matched quad is getting lower. He should be able to crate other matches and possibly not as matched since their use in this design. Matching is more important only at low current (from 20ma to 50ma or so).

Fab

Last edited:

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Total amount

Hi
For clarification, the total amount to pay is in the column titled "Total (CAD)".
When you with PayPal you can select the money you want and in this case it is in Canadian money.
I will issue another updated list tonight. A lot of payments received which will accelerate the process...
Thanks
Fab