US Naval pilots "We see UFO everyday for at least a couple of years"

Maybe the photos in the FIRST Book I ever bought, 'Flying Saucers Have Landed'....will turn out to be real?

f590d73c25535043cbd6cbedc95a8c9e.jpg

Works for me.

To be honest I haven’t been posting in this thread due to my own disillusionment with the OT. I feel like everyone, believers or not, are currently being played for suckers. I know it sounds cynical and paranoid but I’m having a hard time buying into the recent press on the phenomenon. I’ve been spending a lot of time in skeptic circles and the true believers are just too embarrassing for me to put much energy into discussing the topic.

Last edited:
I’m having a hard time buying into the recent press on the phenomenon.

The press sensationalizes stuff like this. It sells.

true believers are just too embarrassing for me to put much energy into discussing the topic

Absolutely. It's embarrassing.

However, I am very adamant about pushing back against disinformation, and my annoyance with dingbat believers does not stop me. But the real crazies aren't UFO believers, but religious fundamentalists. They are nuttier than squirrel dung, but they do profound damage to society and individuals and I cannot in good conscience stand idle and allow them to do their evil. I push back real hard against that.