• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Upgrading my theater so thought I would help someone else start theres

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A year ago this forum really helped me to build my home theater.So now that I am building a new one i thought i would post some things I am selling here before I put them on ebay so that some other person can get there theater going.

All these item are currently still connected and I can email pics of them on request.They all are working great i just have a bigger dvd collection and larger theate rnow so I have to upgrade.

pioneer 5 disk dvd changer model dv-c503 $160
(works awsome i just did a tune up on it I just bought a 302 disk unit so have no need for this one anymore and yes i comes with the remote.)

sharper image dc/dvd organizer 100 disk $80 plus shipping

pioneer 50+1 cd changer (with remote) $100 plus shipping

little black 100 watt powered sub $45 plus shipping
(was in my bedroom not enough umpf for a large room )

magnavox 4 head mono vcr (great picture with remote) $50 plus shipping

compaq laptop 2 or 4 gig can't remeber $60 or 80 if you want the base station and cd drive to plus shipping
(I stored my mp3's on it at school)

pioneer elite nonpowered sub 500 watt max $35 plus shipping
(pretty beat up and heavy as heck)

Now for what i need if anyone has some pioneer brand sattlite speakers or a center channel they want to trade or sell email me .

If interested in any of the items I have listed just email me please I can supply pics then just can"t post them online right now.

I accept paypal and money orderds just incase anyone way wondering.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.