Ultrasimple SIT PP amp from BAF , or SIT Beast with a Thousand PSUs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is Juma's psu for reference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 442
Is anyone considering working on a PCB for the bias sections? I'm thinking I might tackle it since it would be a nice add-on to the diyAudio PCB board. In order to have some adjustment to the output voltage, R1/R11 and R2/R14 would be a potentiometer with D1/D5 connected to the wiper, right? It also looks like Elna RFS 100V caps could be used all around.

HI Antoinel , no not in Italy , I use the first link I find as I don't remember the the correct name of that type pcb .. LOL :D

digikey mouser farnell are here

PS after 36hour no info from jensen... if I drop direct the money by paypal account ? I will push my order ?? :)

Last edited:
HI Antoinel , no not in Italy , I use the first link I find as I don't remember the the correct name of that type pcb .. LOL :D

digikey mouser farnell are here

PS after 36hour no info from jensen... if I drop direct the money by paypal account ? I will push my order ?? :)

Thanks for this info. If your answer was yes, then I would have loved to see a picture of the RadioShack store front. I believe one needs to pay first, and then the merchant [Jensen] sends /ships the transformers. I use Paypal within the US [to eBay, Audio DIYers etc.] and my wife had on occasion used it to buy stuff from China.

Best regards.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Mr. Pass why did you use another Jensen xformer and not the same you used in F6.....?

I suppose you needed flexible wires for easier connecting ...........:D:D

And to be more serious.... I suppose it may have a better bandwidth without feedback.

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it is sort of 1:2 , but only if connected as per test circuit 1 in datasheet (primaries in parallel , while secs in series)

I think Pa sez they're 1:1 , if we agree that's ratio from input side to gate ... as connected in amp itself ( just as info that he's also taking them as 1:1)

when connected as regular repeater - 2x (so called ) 150R series as primary : 2x (so called )150R series as secondary , that's typical (so called ) 600:600 xformer

Attachments

• 112lcf-1.pdf
    196.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.