• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK Suppliers of Transformers and Heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi again

Hi again.

I have about 25 of them for sale. I also have Professioonally ande top, back , bottom and front plates. The front is in 10 mm black acryl. The rest is in 3 mm black eloxeret alu. I live in Denmark.

MVH

Attachments

• køleplade.jpg
    køleplade.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 349
Heatsinks

Hi again

I just cheked in my workshop and the heatsinks are not quite as large as i remembered. They messure 380 x 150 x 25mm They have 57 ribs including the larger ribs in the front and back. The material has a thiknes af 5mm. Weight is 1.7 Kg a piece. They are new. I`m asking 200 DKR (27 Euro) a piece. I will ship annywhere. Byer pays actual shipping costs. They are able to disipate abput 150W a piece. If you make a cabinet with one in each side you will get 300W. Nice for a smaler stereo Aleph ore a bigger mono. If you use four in one cabinet (two of them inside the cabinet) it will cope with about 500W Nice for a big mono Aleph. The picture is of a cabinet i made with these heatsinks. It has an ekstra heatsink across for soupporting the 1.5KV transformer. The rest of the cabinet were made by a shop i 3 mm Black alu. The front is black acryl. If anny of you are interested in some cabinet parts (front.top,bottom,back) let me know

Peter:cool:

Attachments

• kabinet.jpg
    kabinet.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 281
Cabinet

OK some of you are interested. I am asking 200DKR for the front plate (10mm black Acryl) 300 DKR for the top/bottom plates (they are the same) and 200 DKR for the back plate.

These prices are for a complete cabinet, but you have to make the assemble it yourself. This means drilling holes in the heatsinks and making the thread with a tap. All nessesery unbarco screw`s are included. Also included is the ICE net input in the backplate with integrated fuseholder. The back panel also has two ready ready made holes for XLR terminals. Note:All the alu panel parts are prof CNC made parts in verry high quality.

Well - all for now. Feel free to ask if i forgot somthing.

Attachments

• big_amp_bag.jpg
    big_amp_bag.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 275
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.