UGS-muse preamp GB

To download from HCFR all you need to do is sign up and log in. Andy

Andy, I am a registered user. Could you please see if you can download the file below? I am wondering if it might be a 'feature' of the older threads.

Example:
Connexion

The attached screen shot is what I see.

Attachments

• AccessError.PNG
    AccessError.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 359
Ah... it's maybe a problem on my side then. I added this file for all of you to be able to download it.
It is on my Google drive, you cannot download it? If not I will need to arrange something else for the sharing, I thought Google will allow this.

Maybe I haven't read enough lately, but what file is this?

Also, regarding the files aterren and Awh reference, these are pdfs. Front Panel fpd files would be more useful, particularly since these have no dimensions on them. Also, the front panel design on this appears to be for a dual encoder version and not the standard version.

Maybe I haven't read enough lately, but what file is this?

Also, regarding the files aterren and Awh reference, these are pdfs. Front Panel fpd files would be more useful, particularly since these have no dimensions on them. Also, the front panel design on this appears to be for a dual encoder version and not the standard version.

It is the design file for the rear panel.

Let me just share the 2 minor issues I experienced when I mounted first time the rear panel (was for an UGS all inclusive so almost 10 years ago !).
a) The holes for the RCA connectors were a little too big for the REAN/Neutrik version of the BOM. If using these, you need 10mm diameter instead of 11.5mm as currently drawn.
b) The DB15 opening was slightly too small in the direction of the fixing holes so end up having to slightly file the cut-out to enlarge it.

If it can help, I just tentatively corrected these 2 points in this attached version.
Remark: for the DB15, I used the standard macro provided by the front designer tool with adding 2 blind holes 2mm deep, 6mm diameter on top of the fixing holes. This is to compensate for the 3mm thickness of the panel when using hex jack screw terminals.

Attachments

• Face_Arriere_Maousse_mod.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 83