UGS-muse preamp GB

I can try if the manufacturer MOQ is met. Are there many people interested in this UGS4?
In my replica thread it became one of the main attractions and at least does in the thread are interested, not so much known outside of that thread. But considering that it is an official PASS SuSy gain stage, I would guess it should be interesting. It was also approved by N.Pass to be used for my project but I can forward that to this thread and batch.
I did 2 versions, 1 version for the TO-92 (original) and 1 N-Chn only for the SOT-23 package (2SK209).

As things stand, the feedback is located outside of the gain stage like the original UGS4 compared to the one used in your original one. So, either the UGS-Muses motherboard must have the feedback added or an adapter board has to be designed.

Attachments

• The heart and soul.jpg
    The heart and soul.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Does who are familiar with the current PASS preamplifiers will recognize that the UGS4 and UGS6 are fairly similar in that they use the same JFet, BJT and MOSFET parts, and Ine is very familiar with the differences going from the original UGS-Muses gain stage to this updated one. The UGS4 shouldn't be too far behind the latest revision 6 which is not available to the diy community, so the UGS4 is the best we can do. The UGS4 when fully adapted to the UGS-Muses could become available to does who already have this amplifier... just a thought :)

Ine is correct.

I see. I don't use this gain stage so no idea about the compatibility with my PCB.
My PCB won't be redesigned, this is just another GB.
So if not fully compatible and to avoid issues or complains later on maybe better to separate this GB from the UGS4.
In any case if you meet PCB manufacturer MOQ it won't make any difference to order all this together or as separate. Maybe some shipping fees but this is marginal.

In any case if you meet PCB manufacturer MOQ it won't make any difference to order all this together or as separate. Maybe some shipping fees but this is marginal.
I'm not smart enough to design the adapter board, perhaps Ine is so kind enough that he could share that with you, or you design this adapter board. Either way, I can PM you the schematic and gerber and allow you to take it from there if you wish ?

Keeping this a separate package, no problem.

Hi,
Alex already have my adapter pcb. He have had it for a few years, actually . But, it needs output capacitors, to get rid of the the Dc-offset, which I'm working on at the moment.
(means:finding best place to mount them).

Last edited: