Turepath & Amp 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

Truepath is 4 layer board, while AMP2 is only dual layer, but it has 3oz. or 105um tick copper, which I like for high current amp.

Truepath is a TA3020 based amp, AMP2 is TK2350 based amp.

Both produce same output power, don't know if board of truepath is as good at high power as AMP2 is, probably is. With +/- 60V you will get 2x 400Wrms @ 4ohm.

They probably sound the same, but I can only say for AMP2 that it is just great and damn powerfull.

In AMP2 you will only need 5v aux supply + main for amp to work, while with TA3020 I think you need 5V,10V + main

Truepath and my AMP2

Two of them I make already .

AMP 2 > 1000VA Version

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

AMP 2 > 500VA Version

Turepath still building

TESTING CASE

My experience is , AMP 2 sounds better then Turepath , but Turepath power deeper and good control.
:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.