• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tripath Ta0103a and Ta0105a

Joined 2005
Paid Member
If I remember correctly, there are tons of these on ebay. Whether fake or not is unknown, but who would want o make a fake Tripath chip in 2020?

Not that they are bad (they are great, but with their own inherent issues), just out of favor for years.

It's only been 10 years... hahaha... Do you still have the TA0105A Chip for sale?

-Joe
Joe,
IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1127.JPG IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1125.JPG
Just saw your comment........from only 18 mos ago. Wanted you to know that I have THREE unused Tripath TAO103A boards. This is the original evaluation board with adjustable dead-time X's 4. They are new, sealed (except to take a photo) in their electrostatic protected envelope, etc. Life got in the way of me building out the amp project, and I need to move on! If you are interested, I would like to get $80 per board plus shipping.

Reactions: 1 user